Is There Life After Death? moderated by John Cleese


Anything that's moderated by John Cleese is worth watching! :)

Concerning "NDE's" (near-death-experiences): I have heard a couple accounts in person. One was from a lady I was in a college play with. She was stung by a bee as a child, and being allergic to bees, she actually died and had to be revived, but she reported that she left her body and described being able to travel freely. I knew this lady personally and she was just about the nicest lady you can imagine, very well grounded, not at all the kind of person to lie to get attention (unlike some theatre people I know ...). Another was from a guy who gave a small talk at seminar. He was gravely wounded as a soldier in Vietnam and seemed a very down-to-earth individual. He gave another exceptionally detailed account of what happened while everyone presumed he was dead. I myself remember attending my own funeral in a past life. So when I see BS on the news by proven liars like Brian Williams and Elizabeth Warren, and compare them with my own experience and the quiet stories from people who have nothing to gain ... I know who I'd rather listen to.