Jeff Keene, John B. Gordon and the Civil War

I'm not sure when I first heard about Jeff Keene, but he used to post a lot at Carol Bowman's past life forum at https://reincarnationforum.com . Carol Bowman has written a number of books on Children's Past Lives and has built a wonderful community of interested people along with her husband at that website. I've also seen Mr. Keene on both youtube and cable TV. His story is fairly famous in the reincarnation community. At any rate, I've read his book, Someone Else's Yesterday: The Confederate General and Connecticut Yankee: A past Life Revealed and compared it with a book written by General John B. Gordon, "Reminiscences of the Civil War." The writing style of both men is remarkably similar. I've noticed that a lot when I research possible past lives. Everyone has a certain style of writing, I can't imagine science hasn't come up with a way to compare different samples. (Another case I've personally noticed involves "Up from Slavery" and "Black Like Me" written by a couple of the bravest men to battle racism.)

Anyway, here is a video featuring Jeff Keene's story.